Dana's Biography :
I have a high level of expertise in the local market from 15 plus years of experience and have a remarkable track record of delivering results. I have lived in the Knoxville area for more than 30 years and attended the University of Tennessee. Having raised two children here, I believe this is a great place to live and work.
Whether you are an experienced investor or a first time buyer, I can help you in finding the property of your dreams or simply what fits your needs now. I will be your resource for any questions you may have about Real Estate or the Community.
I will listen intently, respond quickly, and follow up. My goal is to make your next move..... Your Best Move EVER!
When I am not running around showing houses, I am running around on the local greenways enjoying the great outdoors.
- GRI Graduate of the Real Estate Institute
- ABR Accredited Buyer Representative
- SRES Senior Real Estate Specialist
- Multi Million Dollar Producer
- Knowledge of the Knoxville and surrounding area real estate market.
- Experience representing buyers and sellers in the local market.
- Graduate of the University of Tennessee Summa Cum Laude.
- Staging your home to sell quicker and at a higher purchase price.
Listing and selling homes in the West Knoxville, Farragut, Lenoir City, and Maryville area.